Monday, August 4, 2008

Ride With Me

Last week the J-O had a launch party for their new show Model Latina. Needless to say some peeps got f-ed up with the open bar. One person was the wife. She eventually hurled chunks and that was that. But an even more surprising event occurred that night. Check it: it's me, Teji, Yaneth, Dee and her inebriated sis. While she usually does the driving I was up to the plate. I’ve never driven from Manhattan to any of the boroughs . . . until now.

We parked in a tight, pause, spot so I told Teji, the only other sober one, “Yo can you pull out?” Pause. She got Queensbridge on me and said, “Nah, yo. Man up. You can do it." I shriveled, pause, up a bit; she should have finished the job and bitch slap and given me an atomic wedgie. Aight. I managed to pull out, pause, with her help. Started driving and I was doing well. Until Drunkie McGee starts, "I'm so proud of you. You've never driven from the city." Blah, blah. I made it to the Q in one piece and I got the driving bug now. Let me ride (word to Dre)!

Uno,

Jesus

2 comments:

kim garrison said...

hahha! it's my goal in life to never drive in manhattan. :) you rule.

Unknown said...

Lol, for the record I wasn’t that sober, but I knew I had to be hard, pause, with you to get you driving. Have a little faith in your skills baby Jesus- Drunkie McGee and I do. Love ya cuz!