Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tall Guys vs. Short Guys (Pause)



The other night the wife and I were watching a 20/20 special about the top 10 sexual myths. The usual topics were covered like, Do women prefer a large dong? Pause. If you were wondering it's yes fellas; and the wider your tool, pause, the bigger the Kool Aid smile on your girl. All that aside the one myth that hit home was the height factor.

I've never had a problem with my stature. Maybe back in junior high when the first girl to develop chesticles was taller than me shot me down for a date. But that was it. Yva was squirming around during the segment saying, "I love your height." Yeah, OK and I love shopping for dresses with you. She loves me, yes, but I'm the opposite of who she used to date. She told me she used to date guys who were 5"11 and up, car owners, and were gangbanging douchbags. I kid of course about her only dating car owners. Either way I was the shortest guy she ever dated. Lucky for her I always dated girls with plump bottoms. Real lucky. Have you ladies ever dated a short dude?

Uno,

Jesus

No comments: