Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mrs. Fat Joe > Fat Joe


So Fat Joe recently celebrated his 38th born day with his wife or wifey (I don’t think they ever married) in NYC. All I could think when I saw the pics was, “Damn, Joey lucked out.” I’m pretty sure he snatched Lorena before he was a rapper or definitely before his rap career became profitable. I’m not saying she’s a model Latina but this colombiana is definitely a looker. And while we’re talking about wives: Mrs. Fat Joe > Mrs. Big Pun.

My homie Carl said she looks like a “slut bag” but I’m pretty sure Joey sticks his Pillsbury dough, pause, into plenty of groupies. But that’s not the point. The point is Joey like Chris Rock hooked up with the first good looking woman that would give them play and never looked back. Probably because they wanted a safety net just in case they didn’t make it. What other celebs have married a better-looking wife? You tell me.

Uno,

Jesus

3 comments:

rickyr1983 said...

She looks like she went overboard with the fake tanner, but she's nice.

Other celebs who lucked out:

Beyonce > Jay-Z
Janet Jackson > Jermaine Dupri
Faith Evans > Notorious B.I.G.

m.ten said...

idon't think she OD on self tanner, otherwise she would have more of an orange hue. i know they live in miami now so she must stay lounging in the backyard. go girl!

Carl Chery said...

She actually doesn't look slutty at all there. I think it may have been the blonde hair. She does look a little greasy there, but the point is she's a good looking woman. I don't think Chris Rock wifed his woman before the fame. Swizz Beatz is a great example. Mashonda looked better than him and if these reports with Alicia Keys are true, she sure damn looks better than his ass.