Thursday, April 3, 2008

Rapists Play Video Games Too



Last weekend I became an online gamer. Initially my inner 12 year old came out to play when my wife got me a PS3 for Christmas. I played for hours. But I’m a grown up now with responsibilities and eventually it started collecting dust. Until last weekend. I decided to get online and play against real people, well, cyber people. Getting it hooked up was an ordeal in itself but once I was online I popped in NBA Live and it was on. It was beyond weird. I played about four games to start and every time I confronted a new opponent I asked myself: "Am I playing against a 10-year-old, someone my own age or a rapist?" Answer is I really don't know. So next time you play online make sure to clench your culo just in case the rapist got your address off your profile.

Uno,

Jesús

2 comments:

Q said...

You should be playing NBA 2K8. NBA Live is old news homie....

R. Scott said...

my ps3 is on the way - we'll cap eath other out on GTA4 in a month.