Friday, April 11, 2008

I Need Some Elbow Room


I'm a chubby guy and I know this. Especially on the train. If I see a fellow chubber sitting on one end of the seat and a skinny chick on the other there is no way I'm trying to squeeze in the middle seat. Yesterday some heavyset chick didn't know the rule. She sat right in the middle of me and some skinny girl. My right side is plastered against the wall and my left side has attached itself to her right ass cheek. I would have stood up but it was rush hour and it was packed. It wasn't until Roosevelt Ave. when the straphangers dispersed and she motioned herself off of me. All you heard was "smack.” Imagine the sound a big suction cup makes. So note to my chubby gente out there be mindful of where you place your baby phat. What’s your subway story?

Uno,

Jesús

2 comments:

Yamasuri said...

So many to choose from...was it the time a woman peed on herself, or the guy snorting coke...hmmm lets talk about my first shocking experience in this underground world. There I was innocently taking the G train in Queens to my first job as a Physical Therapist Assistant. A hottie with a gray sweatsuit was on the train I would say 24 yrs old. That was okay, I had some eye candy before going to work, then I noticed he was looking for change in his pocket, then I guess he couldn't find the dime he was looking for because he started to "vigoriously" look for it. My eyes opened bigger then they already are and I ran out the train so fast, I got off at the wrong stop...I'm sure so many more commuter woman have their stories filled with those perverted men. Driving my car now never felt so good.

The Modest Bastard said...

LOL. I have so been there. I also hate those people who feel it is their destiny to get on or off the train before you AND everyone else! Assholes.

And LOL @ Yamasuri's story. I want to hear PATH stories as well. Jersey represent!