Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Tardy Sisters: Never On Time

I told y'all my wife and sis-in-law are the Tardy Sisters. Well, for those who haven't met the Pantoja twosome just look up the definition for CPT². You see Colored People Time isn't enough to describe how late they are...it's like an art with them. Time is their dirty bitch and they do whatever they want with it.

My wife was an hour late to our wedding and if she can she'll be late when lil' junior is born. She purposely made her car clock 15 minutes fast so she can always think she’s running late and arrive to her appointments on time. Oh and Dee, the homegirl and lateness have a torrid love affair. She treats time like an ignored stepchild that she smacks the shit out of when she does pay attention. In either case I’ve gotten used to my wife’s lateness and she’s gotten a lil’ more punctual due to my influence. The lateness only affects me when we have to do something with my fam or friends. If it’s her peeps she can change outfits as much as she wants because I’m not to blame. What’s one of your significant other’s flaws?

Uno,

Jesus

No comments: