Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I’m An Asshole (No Pause) Husband Sometimes


I feel shitty when I have spat with my wife. She’s the only person ever to make me feel like a douche after a fight. We got into over some stupidity (on my part) this past weekend and it completely messed up my vibe. Monday came and we still weren’t talking. My workday was difficult because she was on my mind. Should I get her flowers? Nah, then it will take away the value of flowers when I get it for no reason. Should I buy her a gift? I would but it’s a recession, homie. Wait! Hallmark will do the trick. I’m a writer so why not buy someone else’s words to describe my emotions?

Anyway, the point here is that when I was dating and get into arguments with my gfs I would be fine. I would say hurtful things and wouldn’t give a flying fuck. Obviously, it’s because they meant nada to me. Yes, I was an emotionless asshole boyfriend at times. But not now! Since I started dating the wife our fights have always weighed heavy on my conscious because she means the world to me. And that my friends is a tell-tale sign that you’re in love.

Uno,

Jesus

2 comments:

Kamren said...

Ain't that the truth! There's nothing better than being in real love, fights and all!

Carl Chery said...

You're a jerk hole, yo! LOL I already told you my piece.