Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bow Wow Needs Bodyguards (Word to Gang Starr)



Standing outside my wife's job (Clear Channel) I notice a little boy stroll by with ginormous earrings. When I take a closer look I notice it's Bow Wow accompanied by some brolic dude (suckas need bodyguards). He must be here to be interviewed at Power 105, I think to myself. My second thought is I could kick the snot out of this kid. He was so tiny that my little bro-in-law Chris could kick his ass.

Now, I ain't a bully but I ain't Mr. Softee; there are certain MCs I can see snuffin’ like Bow, Berg, Soulja...hmm pretty much any and all of those ringtone rappers. Also as much as I heart Kanye, pause, I can see him being all talk and no punch as well as Pharrell's alien ass. Which MC do you think you could go Iron Mike circa ‘88 on?

Uno,

Jesus

No comments: