Friday, September 19, 2008

If You’re Dating A Thug…


I thought the whole fascination with dating a thug was gone but I was wrong. The above clip shows singer, La La (whose been attempting to pop off for years now) and her tips on dating a dbag thug. She would know because she’s got a single called “Sprung on a Thug” (nice, right) and she’s from L.A. where cholos are as rampant as hipsters at an underground rap show. Point here is that there should be no tips on dating a thug; these mofos don’t date they fuck and keep it moving to the next chick.

If you’re dating a thug now you probably a) have low self-esteem, b) believe you can change him and c) are probably under 21. I assume most girls have their bad boy stage but there are a lot of good dudes, pause, out there who don’t gang bang, deal coke or beat on you, in a bad way. Growing up I knew “thugs” and I even chilled with them but then I grew up. They didn’t. There’s one cat that sticks out in particular. We used to chill, smoke, and tag up in junior high. We lost touch after graduation. When I was a senior in high school and on my way to college I tutored some GED students at a local community center. I recognized him in my first class and once he saw me he bounced immediately. You see, it’s all about change but if you’re 28 and still have a G mentality then you’re gonna lose.

Uno,

Jesus

PS: I never sold crack, either.

1 comment:

Q said...

you're soft son!! What you know about this Thug life homie?

Who want what son!?!?!

:)