Monday, June 2, 2008

You're Doing A Shot With Me!

The wife she’s pretty good to me. She threw a nice lil’ soiree for my bday this past Saturday at the Dream Hotel. She decided to do a game night, which is what adults do according to our friend Adri. The night started out with Omar dropping by at 8:45PM, the party started at 9PM. He then proceeded to drop more N-words than any gangsta rapper; I love you for being you O, pause. Then some more people dropped by and started playing Buzz, a trivia game for the PS3. At this point we had about 14 peeps. Then around 11:30PM those 14 left and like 40 people came in. Suite was packed…drinks were being downed and sweat was trickling down everyone’s ass cheeks.

Once karaoke starts, we get a knock at the door. It’s this obnoxious, long-haired douche and the security manager telling me that I’m only allowed four people per room. Turns out the douche was the manager of the bar atop Dream and had nothing to due with the hotel. He claimed that my guests were sneaking into his bar. WTF? The party continued but some peeps bounced due to the mini-drama and my sisters got all motherly on me. It’s now around 1AM and there’s only 12 people left from the 40. At this point HDilla says, “Yo, are you even drunk?” I said, “No, good sir!” I then proceeded to down shots of Tequila, Vodka, Rum and the rest is kinda blurry. I must say I thoroughly enjoy getting others drunk; my pops used to do it and I’m keeping the tradition alive. I remember dropping the N-word, must’ve been from talking to O, telling my wife’s co-worker, Augenie, that since her name is Frias she should fry that shit, made Felix (my sis-in-law beau) blush due to my gay comments MAJOR PAUSE, fell on my ass twice (I have the black and blues to prove it), sweating uncontrollably and hurled chunks in the bathroom sink and trash can. And that my friends, is why I drink cranberry and seltzer at industry events.

PS: Sam Ed you’re a beast with the liquor.

Shout out to everyone who made it out: Jay, Chris, Scott, Kim, Nav, Lizz, Teji, Yoli, Naña, Mark, M. Ceezy, Bain, Hyun, Yan, Joel, J-Rod and everyone else!

Uno,

Jesús

3 comments:

O said...

N*gga, you forgot to mention how you made a pass at me when your wife was singing karaoke. So while you say you "pause" after saying you love me, i'm convinced that you're saying it with "non-paused" intentions. And as much as i'd love to say "Right back at cha, slick." I'm scared you may take it the wrong way... n*gga! For real though, had a great time.

Carl Chery said...

I don't know what you or O are talking about. All I know is that you're drinking in two weeks at Ryan and them's party. They made me an admin (whatever that means), so it's almost my party. That's what they said. But if the party sucks, I'm gonna say I had nothing to do in the first place. Damn, that was a random ass tangent. Anyway, drinks in two weeks, sir.

kim garrison said...

that was some goodness indeed, can't believe we missed the drama!?! :0 xoxo.