Saturday, January 24, 2009

Co-Workers Make The World Go ‘Round


This past Thursday I swung by the homie Ans' fiesta at Negril. With all the familiar faces it felt like a class reunion (one you wouldn't mind going to). The more and more I reminisced the more I felt removed from the hip-hop mag world. Even though it was less than two years ago it felt like a lifetime ago. I still love hip-hop culture and will ‘til God calls me up but things done changed.

Yet the more important realization I had that night was how much I missed working with these people. As awkward as it was at times at the old gig I could always rely on good times with great co-workers. Anyway this is just a shout-out to all my former co-workers (Ans, Matt, Kali, Sean) who were there and those who weren't (LC, Killa, Tone, JB, Aqua). Damn this recession is a mean mutha.

Uno,

Jesus

1 comment:

The Modest Bastard said...

Man, who are you telling. Shit is like a Mobb Deep song out here.