Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Things You Should Know About My Wife


OK so I'm jumping on Facebook's “25 things you should know about me” bandwagon . . . but I'm doing it with a twist. Rather than bore you with my facts, I'll list 25 things you should know about my wife. She’s prettier.

1. She's adorable, beautiful, sexy, etc.
2. She's my wife. Sorry ladies I'm taken (word to TG)
3. She dated losers in the past. I'm assuming.
4. She's extremely close to her sister Diana. Like extremely.
5. During her Hofstra years she was known as Yva the Diva on her radio show.
6. She was a radio personality on Long Island's WBLI.
7. She has three little brothers…who aren’t little anymore.
8. Her favorite movie is Clueless.
9. She thinks Paul Pierce is a flopper and therefore hates him.
10. She loves my mom's food.
11. She has a crush on Manolo Cardona, a Colombian soap actor.
12. She has perfect dimples.
13. She was an Angie Martinez fan. Thanks to Angie & DJ Enuff we met.
14. She can't watch horror flicks. She made me walk out of The Hills Have Eyes.
15. Her two best friends moved away and she misses them everyday. Adri in Miami and Pris in San Diego.
16. She thinks her cuz Teji is mad smart....she is.
17. She supports everything I do.
18. She's always late (see Glamour Magazine later this year).
19. She always gets complimented on her curly locks.
20. 90% of the time she sings when we play Rock Band
21. She loves White Zinfandel
22. She has great fashion sense
23. She's always smiling and has great teeth. She actually considered being a dentist.
24. She loves pop music. As far as rap, she's really into Game and Weezy right now but she is so not hip-hop.
25. It's her birthday tomorrow. Bonus: Aquarius and Gemini have great chemistry (word to Walter Mercado).
And one for good luck: 26. I love her with all my heart and vice versa.

I could go one but I wouldn’t want y’all to puke.

Uno,

Jesus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest EVER!!!
Love you. This was GREAT!!!
PS> PAUL PIERCE GETS UNDER MY SKIN. HE LOVES THE FREE THROW LINE AND THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY!

Yvette :-) <-- smiling!!!

Carl Chery said...

26. She loves my friend Carl.

Anonymous said...

those Mii's are har-larious