Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Lost Weight Now my Wife is Idolizing Lorena Bobbit


I've been fighting the battle of the bulge since the second grade. And the mofo's been winning more often than not. It’s tough coming from a Latino family with all the delicious food my mom can whip up. As a child I was a plumper because I had extra helpings of her food not fast food…actually I probably didn’t have a Big Mac until my high school years. I was only in shape from 17 to 21 or so. Matter of fact I was kinds of diesel thanks to creatine and protein shakes (horrible way to create muscle). Well, I lost interest once my internships (career) became a priority. It got out of hand when I started dating the wife—you know what they say when you're happy and don't need to impress to get nalgas your gut expands. Well, I still want to impress the wife, of course, so in January I started doing Weight Watchers and so far I've lost 30 pounds. I know I got a long way to go but it’s a great start. Below are five things I noticed since I lost a Thanksgiving Day Turkey (to feed a Mormon family) from my body.

1. I don't sweat when I pick up a pencil or peel an orange (I keed of course, but I do sweat a lot…just not as much).


2. I have more energy...like a lot.

3. I attempted to wear Jim Jones (tight) jeans and they actually fit.

4. I'm addicted to 100 calorie snacks. But now I actually have one at a time.

5. My wife is practicing her Lorena Bobbit technique because the Boston Market girl flirted with yours truly. Pull, jerk and cut...right hun. Gulp!



Uno,

Jesús

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yva can be vicious at times...watch out! good stuff cuz...congrats!

Unknown said...

Dammm J you tried the jim jones nut hugger's.

Jesus Talks said...

@ Teji, she's a killer
@ Rony, I did sir, I did pause

Curly Sue said...

Good Stuff!